The GREAT BRIDGE at KAINCHI ASHRAM

My father took me to Kainchi  - 1983

Story by : kapil kumar 
Venue: Bhawali, Nainital

It was summer of 1983 when we were too young to understand anything I crossed the KAINCHI BRIDGE - the same BRIDGE which His Holiness Guru Maharaj Neem Karoli baba built in such a divine way that MILLIONS crossed it over to find solace and final liberation. That's how GURU LEELA works. We hardly know why we do a particular act and what happnens next. But in Guru Plan everything has been decided already, even, I think,  before we ascend on this planet.

Maharajji near the Bridge at Kainchi- Must be creating Leelas for people to come

My father was indeed a lucky soul that he once had darshan of Mahrajji in Delhi & he used to tel us that he was a great great saint of India. When the famous CHATTARPUR TEMPLE was built by saint Sri Nagpal Baba - my father took me to the temple & we saw MAHARAJJI'S picture in the big Adhyakatyayni Temple. The very first picture I recall of Maharajji was that I saw in Chhattarpur Temple though I don't know whether the picture is still there or not. But Narayan baba says
"Sant Nagpal Baba considered Neem Karoli as his Guru - He used to have GuruBhaav in Him - though Maharajji always wanted him to sit on his takhat but he always used to sit down".
"Nagpal Baba took Maharajji to Chattarpur Temple - to put the first BRICK in the foundation of this Temple', Narayan baba 
Narayan baba & Maharajji 

So, we planned our summer holidays to Nainital in 1983. We kids were thrilled to go to the hills but my father wanted to visit Kainchi Ashram. Though coming from Badrinath in 1981 we went to Kainchi while enroute to Nainital but I don't recall that trip. My father said we will go to Kainchi - and we kids said NO.... we want to enjoy Nainital but he said

"If you promise me to come to Kainchi with me than only we are going to Nainital - otherwise stay in Delhi. 
Love of my life- Sri Kainchi Ashram


So, I think Maharajji played a leela and created a small script that we were left with no choice but to come to the temple. My father didn't wait and the day we reached Nainital early morning he hired a taxi and we all went to Kainchi Ashram.  So that day in 1983 I first crossed the GREAT BRIDGE OF KAINCHI - to reach the holy feet of Baba Neem Karoli ji Maharaj.

My son  & wife at Sri kainchi ashram 


What I feel today is that Guru Maharaj created that Bridge - people might not realise but they cross it for a purpose - they join the Siya Ram Great Bhakti Movement - the HANUMAN REVOLUTION once they step in Kainchi. I know this for sure if he doesn't feel it - We can't cross the Bridge. Must be the reason that GREAT SOMBARI MAHARAJ used to meditate their in a cave and Maharajji opened the gates of divine power for the people. Maharajji is Hanuman incarnation & Sombari Maharaj comes from the Shiva cult - but both of them Great Divine Mahapurush of the modern times.

"THEY ARE IMMORTALS", my father used to tel us till the time he was alive. 

GENERATIONS changed but KAINCHI remains at the centre


 But, I never knew that he was my Guru. It was ok that my father trained us to go to Kainchi anytime if you are in Nainital. Intially, I did it to keep a promise we did to my father - going and paying respect at the Kainchi Dhaam - never Maharajji or Sombari Baba opened the GURU GATE for me. I had them in my mind but not as GURUs but as my father's Guru - because he was a spiritual person. For nearly 30 yrs I went to Nainital every year to spend my summers there and never realised that it was Maharajji who used to create those vacations for me.

Sri Sri 1008 Neem Karoli Baba Sant Maharaj 


One of friend had a wooden cottage near Birla School in Nainital & I used to go there every year since 1997. Ironically my friend never used to visit his own cottage. I was the only person every December who used to celebrate new year with the family there. I used to think Why he doesn't come here ? But it was ok for me since I used to get that cottage at my disposal.  The Cottage had a puja room which I never ever opened thinking that its someones personal space - but one night it happened that the door was slightly open -

"I slightly opened the door just to enter the puja room & I found a big photo of Baba Neem Karoli Maharaj staring at me - ".

entering the GURU GATE

I never ever saw him like that  - a big picture just looking at you - and I looked at him.... It was like starting a relationship with him and I never knew when I felt that deepest love for him -  The whole night I could not sleep just looking and looking at him.... as if he is calling me now. Next day I started my car and went to Kainchi Ashram only to find that my heart swelled and tears rolled down my eyes.  I bowed down to him and accepted that you are  everything- GURU / GOD / GODFATHER / FATHER/ FRIEND - ......

but he made me wait for 30 years.....

bhole baba ki jai 

Comments

Post a Comment